Cambridge BrickHouse, Inc., a U.S. publishing company located north of Boston, Massachusetts, gives you the possibility of publishing your book in any genre or language.
• Social/cultural Spanish (for English native speakers) This workshop aims to not only teach and develop a socially functional Spanish, but teaches the speaker to be socially and culturally competent in the Spanish-speaking world. How do you greet each other in an acceptable manner, regardless of context? What code of conduct would work best in any event, party, business meeting or a date? What would be the phrase or type of humor that could exclude you from a business environment or a social group?
• How to write a short story A panoramic history of the genre, how to make and develop a story from an idea, classic formulas: introduction-conflict-resolution, contemporary story structure, characteristics of a good story-teller, literary analysis of a short story, practical exercises, reading and criticism, and more.
• How to write poetry A panoramic history of the genre, how to create and develop a poem, types of rhyme, meter and verse, sonnet, free verse, characteristics of a good poet, literary analysis of poems, reading and criticism, and more.
• How to write a play (drama) A panoramic history of the genre, how to create and develop a play, high and low drama, characteristics of a good playwright, literary analysis of plays, practical exercises, reading and criticism.
• How to write and publish a book We analyze the creative writing process, from its first draft to publishing. We teach techniques, strategies and fundamental elements of writing. We show you many of today's editorial trends and the many options available to writers.
• Future Authors This workshop is specifically designed for creative children, with a proven interest in writing. The workshop aims to perfect their written work and provide them with new tools to develop and write impeccably..