REAL location • REAL people • REAL books

Cambridge BrickHouse, Inc., a U.S. publishing company located north of Boston, Massachusetts, gives you the possibility of publishing your book in any genre or language.

HOW TO PUBLISH YOUR BOOK

STAGES OF COEDITION

5. Production
Once your manuscript is edited, proofread, and designed, it moves on to the production department where the details are ironed out and the designer's instructions are carried out. Our production staff carefully implements directions for format, line separation, typography, letter size, selection and placement of vignettes, type of illustration, drawings, graphics, etc. Before moving on to the next stage, we send you a prototype. We will only publish the book with your approval.

6. Blueprints and Final Printing
A preliminary printing is done and the blueprints are revised by the editors, proofreaders, and designers to ensure that it is flawless. The production department reviews the blueprints to verify layout, composition, color, and consistency with the original. At this point the book is ready for the printing press.

7. Promotion and Sales
Once the books have been printed, we send you 60% of the copies. CBH Books keeps the other 40% to cover part of our expenses and to present them to the press for promotional purposes. As the author, you have complete freedom to promote and sell your book in any way you choose. The profit from your copies belongs entirely to you.

Contact us for more information about stages of coedition.